The digital companion for staff at The Dudley Group
Staff at the Dudley Group can get additional support by downloading our mobile app. Developed and designed entirely in-house through a joint collaboration between the RGUC Digital Media Team and clinical teaching fellows, DGFT Connect aims to provide a point of reference to make it easier to locate key information.
The main features include:
- Directory of key contact information for wards and departments
- Induction handbooks and supporting information for junior doctors
- The ability to create favourite pages
- In-app calling directly to internal extension numbers
- A general search function
DGFT Connect was released October 2021. It is a user-led development tool, which means you have a say in how it is developed. We welcome any feedback or suggestions as to how it can be improved.
DGFT Connect is compatible with both Apple and Android devices. To download the app, visit the links below.
LINKS TO USEFUL RESOURCES
Further information and resources can be found on some of our websites.